Friday, November 20, 2009

A Great Book by Maulana Yousuf Ludhianvi

IKHTILAF E UMMAT OR SIRAT E MUSTAKEEM
DIFFERENCES IN THE UMMAT AND SIRAT E MUSTAKEEM

by: Maulana Mohammad Yousuf Ludhianvi Shaheed





Ikhtilaf e Ummat and Sirat e Mustakeem is one of my favourite books, its written by Maulana Mohammad Yousuf Ludhianvi. At one stage of my life i was bit confused, about whom to follow whom to not, who is right, who is wrong, i shared this confusion with a friend of mine, he suggested me this book, this was the first time i heard the name of Maulana Yousuf Lidhianvi. It was my lack of awareness that i didnt heard His name before other wise he needs no Introduction to Muslims, especially Pakistani Muslims. This book is short in market, it was sold like hot cake, many editions of this book have already published. I tried to find this book in urdu on Internet, but it wasnt there, here i am giving you link, from where you can download this book in ENGLISH.


Click this link to Download: http://www.MegaShare.com/1627176


This file is password protected, the password is: shaikh123


If link is dead or you find some problems in downloading the file, then contact me, by leaving a comment.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can You Please send me the Book at
Iftikhar8674@hotmail.com

Jamali said...

Please can you send me the book at sjamali70@hotmail.com. I will really appreciate this act of kindness.
Thanks,
Syed Yousuf Jamali

Anonymous said...

The above link is not working.kindly send this book again.
Thanks

Mehmud said...

the above link is not working

Mehmud said...

kindly give me a link to download this book

Unknown said...

as salaamu alai kum wa rawhmatullahi wa barakatuhu.Please send me the book at islam.mohammad2@gmail.com

DrMubashirShaikh's News